Based at Frames, reporting to the Production Supervisor, the successful candidates will be responsible for the physical assembly of wooden components to form frames ready for pre upholstery .
What you will be doing
- The assembly of wooden components into frames ready for pre upholstery.
- Inspecting wood.
- Using equipment such as staple guns and a variety of pneumatic and hand-held woodwork hand tools.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
What we are looking for
- The successful candidate will ideally have worked to PBR previously and have experience using power tools. However, full training will be provided.
- The successful candidate will also have a proven quality track record, excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate attention to detail, as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment and in a team.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive 30 days holiday per year, pension, Life Insurance, access to discount schemes, access to an Employee Assist Programme, salary sacrifice schemes and opportunities to enable you to fulfil your potential.
Apply now to Megan in our Recruitment Department!
Aidan WilsonProduction Supervisor
I started here in 2013, working at Export Drive, prepping for upholstery. Just nine months later I was given the opportunity to train as an upholsterer at our Sutton Road site, later moving back to Export Drive on track 4 where I quickly became a skilled upholsterer and part of the team. I thoroughly enjoyed working on the vast mix of models we produce, from accent chairs to corner beds! 2016 saw yet another great opportunity to progress my career at Whitemeadow becoming the youngest Production Supervisor, with great support from all levels - directors, managers, and staff. I genuinely believe that with the right attitude, willingness to learn and energy, the chances to go far are here.