An opportunity has arisen for a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk (job share), reporting to the Finance Manager based at Orchard Way.
What you will be doing
- Processing purchase invoices, checking against PO’s
- Handling and resolving supplier queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Seeking authorisation
- Setting up BACS payments for review
What we are looking for
- The successful candidate will have experience of purchase ledger
- Be a strong communicator
- Enjoy being part of a small but busy accounts team.
- Experience of Sage 200 would be a distinct advantage, but a good working knowledge of Excel is essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive 30 days holiday per year, pension, Life Insurance, access to discount schemes, access to an Employee Assist Programme, salary sacrifice schemes and opportunities to enable you to fulfil your potential.
Apply now to Megan in our Recruitment Department!
Aidan WilsonProduction Supervisor
I started here in 2013, working at Export Drive, prepping for upholstery. Just nine months later I was given the opportunity to train as an upholsterer at our Sutton Road site, later moving back to Export Drive on track 4 where I quickly became a skilled upholsterer and part of the team. I thoroughly enjoyed working on the vast mix of models we produce, from accent chairs to corner beds! 2016 saw yet another great opportunity to progress my career at Whitemeadow becoming the youngest Production Supervisor, with great support from all levels - directors, managers, and staff. I genuinely believe that with the right attitude, willingness to learn and energy, the chances to go far are here.