Want to join us?
We're a growing company which regularly presents new opportunities across a variety of roles within the business. Our current vacancies are listed below.
Should you be interested in joining the Whitemeadow team, please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working within the Development Department the Trainee Administrator will report to the Office Manager and will provide administrative support.
This is a varied role, duties will include:
- First point of contact for all incoming calls
- Collating technical information for the speccing up / setting up of new models
- Measure, weigh and photograph all new models
- Create a variety of specification sheets for in-house /external distribution
- Deal with customer queries and fill in customer spreadsheets
- Assist with keeping FR and other test certification up to date
- Assist with the setting up of new models on the Winman system
- Other daily administration duties such as filing, typing, scanning, data input etc
The successful candidate will be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft office, have good written and verbal communication skills and must be able to work well as part of a team.
In addition, applicants will be required to demonstrate that they can work on their own initiative, be able to work to deadlines and have good attention to detail.
Hours of work: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday including ½ hour unpaid lunch
Please apply in writing to: Rebecca Oscroft email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 1st December 2017